Saturday, August 29, 2009

My First Blog post!

Hello World ! Welcome to my blog!

It’s with great pleasure that I begin my weblog. Since it is my first, I thought I would take a bit of space to introduce my blog to kick off what I hope will be an ongoing dialogue related to language, literature, communication, art, culture, travel and many other topics of interest that I hope to share with you through this medium.

“A thing of beauty is a joy forever.
Its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness.”
- John Keats
Anything can be made more beautiful and everlasting. It all depends on the creator and the passion with which the beautiful object is created. Through this blog I wish to create something very beautiful whose loveliness would only increase and never pass into nothingness. I know it sounds like a dream, but that’s the way I would like it to be! A dream come true!

It feels so good to know that through this weblog I would be reaching out to so many people out there who are passionate about the very same myriad , beautiful and multifarious things I am passionate about and they too would be reaching out to so many people across the world, including yours truly! It would be perfect if this blog becomes a forum, a meeting of minds, which would be a multicultural melting point to parley on various topics and show how life can improve dramatically on being exposed to the best of literature, language, places, cultures & people. Hopefully many people will find all the entries of interest.

Please leave some comment as much as possible so this blog will grow faster and faster and become better and better with each passing day. Let’s share and spread our knowledge and thoughts on this blog. John Lennon sang ”"Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will live as one." I hope to create a community united in vociferously expressing their opinions on all ‘happening’ things and adding to the knowledge and experience of all.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ma'am!
    may I know when you are online in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Am online at any time of the day. No specific time, sometimes all day! Can you tell me something about yourself?
    Would you care to comment on my posts?

    ReplyDelete