Wednesday, May 30, 2012

You are my first, my last my everything


                                           You are my first, my last my everything  By Barry White
Life is so beautiful, yet crazy. Things are so perfect in certain times, so magical and wonderful. At other times, it is like everything seems to go wrong. It is also at such sad  times when everything seems to be horrible, nightmarish, immensely forgettable, that we turn to music to seek solace from our anguished filled moments…. Moments when we wish we could turn the clock back and set wrong things right, unsay said things... When we seek tolerance, forgiveness, and lost love. I listen to music everyday and I am particular about the lyrics and the sense and meaning it conveys. Some are unforgettable either because you have heard it often and it is like your life’s truth, and other times, it evokes a sense of nostalgia for some magical moments. The following song is very special to me and if it so to you too, don’t forget to tell your special one these words, or better yet, send this song to that special one. :)
We got it together, didn't we?
 Nobody but you and me
 We got it together, baby
 My first, my last, my everything
 And the answer to all my dreams
 You're my sun, my moon, my guiding star
 My kind of wonderful, that's what you are
 I know there's only, only one like you
 There's no way they could have made two
 You're, you're all I'm living for
 Your love I'll keep for evermore
 You're the first, my last, my everything
In you I've found so many things
 A love so new, only you could bring
 Can't you see if you, you'll make me feel this way
 You're like a first morning dew on a brand new day
 I see so many ways
 That I can love you 'til the day I die
 You're my reality, yet I'm lost in a dream
 You're my first, my last, my everything
 I know there's only one, only one like you
 There's no way they could have made two
 Girl, you're my reality but I'm lost in a dream
 You're the first, you're the last, my everything

3 comments:

  1. YES,ALWAYS BETTER TO TELL YOUR LOVED ONES HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THEM,CARE FOR THEM WHEN ALIVE,AND CHERISH THOSE MOMENTS ALL YOUR LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vinay Thanks for the lovely comment. Life is so short, we don't have the time to love, where is the time to hate? And, no matter how much you tell your loved one that you love them, it is never enough because you can never have enough. Memories of all that you did with your loved one is the most beautiful thing possible and you should always say to each other... LETS MAKE A MEMORY...i OVE THIS SONG AND YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO IT WITH YOUR LOVED ONE AND MAKE IT MORE SPECIAL:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a coincidence, I too had been listening to some special mysterious songs. Though the above one ofcourse is not mysterious in any way but crystal clear in its meaning and intention. I love the everlasting and eternal feeling that the song is trying to convey. My first my last my everything.. And yes, like you mentioned in your comment, it is never enough to tell the person you admire and love the degree to which you do. Like the song itself, it will be like trying to explain the first of your feelings, the last of your feelings and EVERYTHING that the feelings themselves cannot convey. So 'Make a memory' to last you forever and beyond...

    ReplyDelete